The McTavish presents a unique opportunity for investors to acquire a one-of-a-kind turn-key apartment building in one of Vancouver’s most vibrant neighbourhoods, “The Drive”. With an incredible location just half of a block off of Commercial Drive the property seamlessly blends in with the authentic and trendy vibe that is coveted by renters. The McTavish has recently undergone a meticulous renovation including capital upgrades of all major building systems. Nine foot coffered ceilings help flood the spacious two bedroom suites with natural light. An unparalleled level of fit and finish, turn-of-the-century charm, and abundant modern conveniences including in-suite laundry will appeal to investors and tenants alike. 100% occupied with professionally-employed tenants and strict fixed-term leases, the secure and stable cash flow can be further enhanced with the addition of two units on the ground floor.
- Complete refurbishment of major capital systems and suite interiors in 2017.
- Each suite has been completely renovated with modern finishes while still preserving the vintage charm of the apartment with stained glass installations and coffered ceilings.
- Tenants enjoy custom homr finishes including, among others: quartz counters, sleek bath fixtures, original claw-foot tub, and crown mouldings.
- Highly desirable appliance package including in-suite laundry in every unit.
- Complete plumbing and electrical upgrades including new hot and cold water lines, sewer lines, radiator fixtures and electrical upgrade.
- Potential to enhance income by converting 1,300 sf of storage space on the ground floor into additional suites that have been pre-plumbed, wired, and dry-walled.
- Commercial Drive, affectionately and simply referred to as ‘The Drive’ is one of the most prominent communities in East Vancouver, located in the greater Grandview-Woodlands neighbourhood.
- Grandview is one of the oldest and most established neighbourhoods in Vancouver with a vibrant and family-friendly environment.
- Home to many schools, green spaces, municipal amenities, and shopping this area is ideal for tenants of all ages.
- Nestled in the middle of The Drive, the Property is in immediate proximity to unique cafes, internationally acclaimed restaurants, and eclectic boutiques.
- Choices Market, a local specialty grocer, Britannia Pool, ice rink, and community centre are all within a 2 minute walk.
- Frequent transit is available along Commercial Drive, with additional service along Hastings and Broadway to Downtown Vancouver
- Commercial-Broadway Station is 10 minutes away providing access to both the Expo and Millennium Sky-train Lines going to New Westminster/Surrey and Burnaby respectively, as well as, the 99-B Line Bus running to UBC.
1727 William Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada