Meadowbrook Apartments is a 13 suite, wood frame apartment building centrally located in Prince George, BC. The suite mix is ideal with 77% of units being two bedroom suites. Due to extensive renovations after a fire in 2012, the property is in good condition.
- Prince George is the largest city in the north and the “Northern Capital” of BC with a population of over 74,000 people
- The economy is driven by industries such as construction, tourism, health, and education, the latter of which adds more than $780 million to the local economy alone.
- The city is well serviced in transport by the Prince George Airport, with 18 flights per business day by Canada’s major airlines
- The University of Northern British Columbia is one of Canada’s newest universities and serves a student body of over 4000
- Recreation facilities across the city include well over 100 playgrounds, parks, sport fields, ice rinks, a new modern Aquatic Centre, and the CN Centre, a 5,995-seat multi-purpose arena
4031 1st Avenue, Prince George, BC