20 – Three Bedroom Strata-Titled Townhomes Centrally Located in Campbell River, BC
- 20 fully self contained strata-titled townhomes offered as part of a 26-unit complex known as Cobblestone Village. This offering is a court ordered conduct of sale
- Townhome layout:
- First floor contains a kitchen, living/dining room, and 2-pc washroom/laundry room
- Top floor contains 3 bedrooms and a 4-pc bathroom
- Kitchens feature a stove, fridge, and a dishwasher. Many kitchens feature updated cabinets, appliances, and flooring.
- Windows are double-glazed
- Each unit is fully self contained – tenants pay their own utilities
- Property is fully landscaped and each unit has its own fenced backyard
- The city of Campbell River is located along the Eastern shore of Vancouver Island. With a population of 37,861, Campbell River is the fifth largest city on Vancouver Island.
- Campbell River is a thriving community known as the Salmon Capital of the world; home to the Elk Falls Provincial Park which is known for its year-round salmon fishing.
- Campbell River is host to a variety of growing industries including healthcare, aquaculture and forestry.
- Brand new North Island Hospital was opened in September 2017.
- John Hart Generation Station replacement project valued at $1.1 billion, creating 360 jobs is scheduled to completed in Fall of 2018.
- The Oceanside Highway connects Campbell River to the rest of Vancouver Island, the Campbell River airport (YBL), the Campbell River Water Aerodome (YHH seaplane base), and a BC Ferries route to Quadra Island.
- Close proximity to a number of Provincial Parks Campbell River acts as a base camp for hiking, camping, mountain biking, boating, and all sorts of adventures.
The Property is centrally located in a quiet residential neighbourhood of Campbell River within walking distance to several schools. Transportation is easy given the Cobblestone Village is located just off of the Main thoroughfare Dogwood Street; a bus stop is located 120 meters from the Property. Tenants can access shops and amenities, 5 minutes by car, 7 minutes by bus, or 17 minutes walking. Big box retailers such as Walmart and The Home Depot and Canadian Tire are a 5 minute drive away. Grocers including Thrifty Foods, Save-On-Foods, and The Real Canadian Superstore are equally as close. Cobblestone Village is a short walk to Campbell River’s quaint waterfront with restaurants and oceanside walking paths.
678 7th Avenue, Campbell River, BC, Canada