Casa Jubilee is an exceptionally well maintained 21 unit apartment building with significant cash flow lending a superb cap rate. Centrally located in the heart of the Capital Regional District the Subject Property sits on a well appointed 16,200 sf lot. With an impressive suite mix this opportunity will appeal to investors seeking a secure and stabilized investment asset in one of Canada’s strongest rental markets.
- High performing professionally managed apartment building with outstanding cash flow
- Ideally situated on the Victoria / Oak Bay border, just an 8 minute drive from Victoria’s vibrant downtown core
- Immediate access to public transit on Oak Bay Avenue and Fort Street
- Within walking distance to many tenant-friendly amenities including the Royal Jubilee Hospital and Oak Bay Village shops & restaurants
- Recent capital improvements include high efficiency wall mount Viessmann Boiler and hot water storage tank
- Spacious units feature modern finishes and balconies
- Option for units to come furnished providing additional cash flow
- Property comes with attractive assumable financing
- The Greater Victoria region is home to 350,000 residents composed of 13 municipalities.
- Oak Bay is home to several popular beaches, most notably Willows Beach, located a 7 minute drive from the Property.
- Oak Bay is characterized as an affluent neighbourhood with a large number of old style and heritage homes; the average price of a single family home is $1,156,900 (2017).
- The region features a selection of local restaurants, delis, bistros, and amenities as well as larger national retailers. These are concentrated along Oak Bay Avenue and Fort Street/Cadboro Bay Road.The Property is located a 12-minute drive from the The University of Victoria which boasts 21,000 enrolments.
- Victoria is the perfect setting for hiking, golfing, cycling, gardening, and kayaking.
- The mainland is accessible via two ferries, one to Tsawwassen, Vancouver and the other to Port Angeles, Washington, USA
1555 Jubilee Avenue, Victoria, BC, Canada