Unique opportunity to acquire 100% freehold interest in a fully leased and revitalized heritage waterfront restaurant/office building located in the core of Downtown Victoria at the corner of Yates & Wharf. All three floors have been beautifully modernized with a combined total of approximately 4,952sf of net rentable area. New triple net leases with favourable rent escalations provide secure and stable cash flow in this historic and marquee income property.
- Located in the heart of downtown Victoria’s restaurant district
- 100% leased to three tenants with favourable rent escalations
- Historic turn-of-the-century building with revitalized modern interiors
- Unobstructed waterfront view from private, open concept second and third floors
- Ample parking available across the street in the Yates public parkade
- Outstanding curb appeal with high pedestrian traffic
- Victoria is the 7th most densely poulated city in Canada with approximetaly 4,400 people per square kilometer. The population in 2011 was 80,017.
- The Property is located on the corner of Yates Street and Wharf Street. The downtown core lines the Gorge waterway, many ammenites and severcies a located less than 5 minute walk away , the property boasts a 98/100 walk score.
510 Yates Street, Victoria, BC